No matter what I do I can't install a theme...

I got Stylish today and I can't install anything. It'll ask me if I want to install a theme and I click ok but it never appears in my library even when I'm on the site the theme's meant for...

Comments

• edited August 26 Chrome

Hello, i can see you are having a problem,
    I am not moderator or staff, i'm here to help. What browser are you using?If you respond i can go to the next question.

• Hello, i can see you are having a problem,
    I am not moderator or staff, i'm here to help. What browser are you using?If you respond i can go to the next question.

I'm using Google Chrome

• I am also having this problem. I am unable to install or update styles (using Chrome).
  • same here ..every time i try with my youtube style i can see the background pic just for few sec in beginning of loading the page and then the whole site goes white ;S
  • edited September 6 Chrome
    I believe its because the scripts in the extension that grab the styles is no longer compatible with the site. looks like were forced to browse userstyles with its poo search engine :-&
  • Stylish never seemed to work for me either. Doesn't matter what browser (FF, Chrome, Vivaldi)

A branch of the addon "Stylish" called "Stylus" works perfectly for me.
    Unfortunately you don't have the option of viewing the top themes for the current page you are on view the dropdown, but you can always click "Find more styles for this site" and use the "Install Style" button.

PS. Youtube just updated their webcode and broke most, if not all, Youtube styles.

TLDR; The addon "Stylus" works when installing or updating styles from their page on userstyles.org
  • Yandex Browser
    I can't use the "Install Style" button... What to do?

• Dodgy said:

I can't use the "Install Style" button... What to do?

Did you read my comment?
    Use the Add-on "Stylus" Not "Stylish"