Serach and categories on Userstyles.org broken

Hello!

I've used userstyles for a while now, but when I tried to get all my styles over in a new browser I've noticed search is broken on userstyles.org, I find no info about it and it's colse to impossible to find anything now.

If I search for "Google", BlackTube and facebook themes are in results before any themes to google.

When I search for "userstyles" because I want the userstyles site styled, I get literally no relevant results for pages! So I try to navigate with the "Style types" for "Site pages"-page click on "Userstyles.org" where it say there is 268 aviable styles, clicking it takes me here: https://userstyles.org/styles/browse?category=userstyles

There is nothing related to the styling of Userstyles.org found and there is 279 PAGES of results, WAY more then the 268 styles stated.

Comments

• edited August 2017 Firefox

Stylish and userstyles.org are no longer developed by its founder and have been sold (?) or given to an analytics and datamining company (SimilarWeb Ltd.). Beyond serious privacy violation in the addon they also changed the website. They don't think it is broken, especially the search is despite many complaints like it is "by design" (quote by an SimilarWeb official).
    By now most of us think this site and addon is lost as the officials are now silent for several months. It takes time until the community creates alternatives.

The addon can be well replaced by the new StylUS, for the website there is no real replacement at the moment.

• Stylish and userstyles.org are no longer developed by its founder and have been sold (?) or given to an analytics and datamining company (SimilarWeb Ltd.). Beyond serious privacy violation in the addon they also changed the website. They don't think it is broken, especially the search is despite many complaints like it is "by design" (quote by an SimilarWeb official).

By now most of us think this site and addon is lost as the officials are now silent for several months. It takes time until the community creates alternatives.

The addon can be well replaced by the new StylUS, for the website there is no real replacement at the moment.

Thanks for your reply man! Yeah I read something about people moving to StylUS while searching the forums for an answer.

Also wondering how you guys even find styles now? Like what can I do when userstyles is literally useless, hard to find anything relevant and of use.
  • Either you google like ycombinator site:userstyles.org or you try to put your searchword into this URL: https://userstyles.org/styles/browse/ycombinator