Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Firefox UI help

How do I get rid of this white line?

I've already used this and it removes one line of pixel but stills still another line of pixel.
#navigator-toolbox::after {
display: none !important;
}

I'm also using classic theme restorer Firefox addon.

Comments

• Waterfox
    Give this a try:
    #main-window toolbar {
    background: none !important;
    border: none !important;
    box-shadow: none !important;
    }
  • Didn't work, thanks for trying
  • Waterfox
    Try replacing toolbar with toolbox in code above.
  • Still don't work
  • edited July 2017 Waterfox
    I think it's content. Don't remember now, but i had to lift it 1px up to sort of 'hide' it. Nothing else works. I'll try to find the code (no promises).

EDIT: nope, it's #navigator-toolbox:after, works here fine (BTW, i took the code from the Fx default file). Make it border-bottom: 4px solid red and see it:

• I changed to:
     #navigator-toolbox:after
    {
    border-style: solid;
    border-color: red;
    border-bottom: 4px;
    }

That white line of pixel still there
  • edited July 2017 Waterfox
    With CTR, choosing V2 of "Tabs not on top" may work.

Alternatively, play with the margin code from the CTR source file.

(C&P)
    #main-window[defaultfxtheme="true"][tabsontop="false"] #TabsToolbar:not(:-moz-lwtheme) {margin-bottom: -1px !important; }
    #main-window[defaultfxtheme="true"][tabsontop="false"] #TabsToolbar:-moz-lwtheme { margin-bottom: -2px !important;}
  • This worked here:
    #navigator-toolbox:after {border-bottom: none !important;}
  • #main-window[defaultfxtheme="true"][tabsontop="false"] #TabsToolbar:not(:-moz-lwtheme) {margin-bottom: -1px !important; }
    #main-window[defaultfxtheme="true"][tabsontop="false"] #TabsToolbar:-moz-lwtheme { margin-bottom: -2px !important;}
    This worked, thanks :D