Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BUG] Install button doesn't work on Vivaldi browser

edited June 30 in userstyles.org Chrome
The install button on the stylish styles pages doesn't do anything on Vivaldi browser. It will click if using a touch screen, but will still have no effect. Using a mouse or a touchpad doesn't even click it. Please fix this, I would like to be able to use this on Vivaldi browser.

---EDIT---

The one in the app works, but only a few styles show up in that and the ones I want rarely get listed in the app list.

Comments

• Good luck. This bug has been reported over and over again, for well over a month.

Stylus implemented a workaround. Pretty simple to switch over, and it is a huge step up from Stylish in pretty much every aspect.
  • Good luck. This bug has been reported over and over again, for well over a month.

Stylus implemented a workaround. Pretty simple to switch over, and it is a huge step up from Stylish in pretty much every aspect.

Thanks. Kinda BS that they ignore bug reports but I'm glad there's an extension that actually works.
  • +1, need Vivaldi support please!