Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

Request: display the bookmarks inside of toolbar folders in multiple columns (Firefox)

Hi there,

I have pretty much zero coding experience and don't know how to write styles myself. There are a few things I've been looking for though, and I would be incredibly grateful if someone else could write them for me.

1. A style for multiple-column bookmarks in Firefox. When I click on a folder in my bookmarks toolbar, if I have too many bookmarks saved to that folder I have to scroll down to access them. A way to organize them in multiple columns would be great.

2. A style that expands the number of folder shortcuts you're given when saving new bookmarks. When I click on the star to bookmark a page and then click on 'folder' to choose where I want the bookmark to be saved, I'm given only five recent locations. Being able to display more recent locations would be very useful. When I click "choose" to see all of my available bookmark locations, being able to adjust the window so it's larger (right now you can only see seven folders at a time) would also be quite useful, although I understand that this one is a little nitpicky.

I don't know if anyone will see this, but maybe someone will and their interest will be piqued. Thank you!