Notice: To Install styles, click the "Show Css Code" button first. The install button will work after that.
The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the extension or website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.

Fibe online TV style request

OK, I don't know if anyone else uses this site, but I'm with Bell Canada and they have an online TV thing (same with Rogers).
I use the Online TV a lot and the default style is getting kinda bland and samey, so I'm requesting for anyone who has the ability and time to make a theme or two for the website "tv.bell.ca" like an alternate colour scheme.

I'm posting a screenshot with how the site looks ATM... also I'm inspecting what I can from the style section in the "F12" menu

if anyone can assist me in any way, lemme know by replying to this discussion.
1366 x 624 - 1004K

Comments

• No luck as of yet.
    i did have it (i was doing a red "Rogers" style theme), but the style editor decided to undo all the changes...
  • It'll be tough to get assistance with a site which requires a paid account to access. Otherwise somebody probably would've responded.