Erratic search results in new design

As an example if I click "Find styles for this site" from the browser extension for drudgereport.com, userstyles only shows four results, none of which are mine (I have three styles for this site).

If, while at the userstyles site I type "drudgereport", all one word I get the same four styles. However if I type "drudge report", two separate words, I get 15 styles as a result, which includes all three of my styles and, I'm assuming, all the available styles.

Can this be fixed so that all available styles come up regardless of which format is typed into the search field?

Comments

• It's not just that. Search "userstyles.org". I don't think Google, Youtube, or Facebook are "userstyles.org".

Seriously, the new search bar is useless unless the site you're going for is absurdly uniquely named.
  • Waterfox
    They want we find an other place to post our userstyles ?
  • It's not just that. Search "userstyles.org". I don't think Google, Youtube, or Facebook are "userstyles.org".

Wow, that's lame. Is there any other way to find styles for this site?
  • Three years ago hideheader sent me this link: Ensuring-proper-categorization-on-userstyles.org. However, someone discarded the database based on @-moz-document-rules and implementd a normal index based search engine, wrongly based at description text only.
    seevee said:

Is there any other way to find styles for this site?

Just enter "yoursite.com" site:userstyles.org in a google search field. Of course, this will not work for userstyles.org itself.

userstyles only shows four results, none of which are mine

For now, just include drudgereport somewhere in your description text.

This should be fixed with highest priority, soon! Lots of styles are not to find otherwise.