Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Google Chrome - Verdana Pro Condensed

After Google Chrome was updated today, suddenly Stylish can't change fonts to "Verdana Pro Condensed" as it used to.

As if it does not exist on my computer, however, I could use Verdana Pro Condensed when I specify it on HTML pages, which means that Google Chrome (still) recognizes Verdana Pro Condensed.

Help!

Comments

• Again, after endlessly testing by myself, I discovered the cure: to add "font-stretch: condensed" and use the font name "Verdana Pro".
    Examples:

@font-face { font-family: 'Segoe UI'; font-stretch: condensed; src: local('Verdana Pro'); }
    @font-face { font-family: 'Segoe UI'; font-stretch: condensed; font-style: italic; src: local('Verdana Pro'); }
    @font-face { font-family: 'Segoe UI'; font-stretch: condensed; font-weight: 700; src: local('Verdana Pro'); }
    @font-face { font-family: 'Segoe UI'; font-stretch: condensed; font-weight: 700; font-style: italic; src: local('Verdana Pro'); }

• Now another problem arose: how to change normally stretched fonts to stretched ones, because in many cases they couldn't!

Any ideas?