Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently add or change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Hide favicons until tabbar hover

edited March 2017 in Style Development Firefox
Hello,
I'd like to have a style that hides the favicons of all tabs until the tabbar is hovered.

Here's what I have written so far:

.tabbrowser-tabs .tab-icon-image {visibility: hidden !important;} .arrowscrollbox-scrollbox:hover ~ .tabbrowser-tabs .tab-icon-image {visibility: visible !important;}
* using visibility instead of display to prevent flickering, although both should work

I assume the problem is one of those: Any ideas?

Comments

• edited March 2017 Firefox
    Try this code:
    #TabsToolbar:not(:hover) .tabbrowser-tab .tab-icon-image {visibility: hidden}
    or this:
    #TabsToolbar:not(:hover) .tabbrowser-tab .tab-icon-image {display: none}
  • João. said:

Try this code:
    or this:

Thanks, published!
  • Hi. Can you please tell me how/where i paste this code? Thank you!
  • João. said:

Try this code:
    or this:

Thanks, published!
    Hi. Can you please tell me how/where i paste this code? Thank you!
  • edited November 2019 [?]
    Zach B said:

João. said:

Try this code:
    or this:

Thanks, published!
    Hi. Can you please tell me how/where i paste this code? Thank you!
    You need to put it into userChrome.css in chrome folder in your ff profile. You can find profile folder at about:support. Also you need to enable option in about:config: toolkit.legacyUserProfileCustomizations.stylesheets
    Also this code is for old firefox so it may not work