Enhancement request - add the MS subsite "answers"
I did some testing of my own and added the MS forum subsite of "ANSWERS.microsoft.com" to the regex just to see how good or bad it might look without modifications, and surprisingly, it looks pretty darn good already.
Here's all I changed in both the script include (I may still be having to add this to GM userscript myself if so I have the fix for you) and at the top of the script where it wraps everything in the if statement testing the same regex to:
As you can see, I just tacked the "answers" onto the beginning.
There are a couple little boxes that aren't perfect, but I would request maybe leaving it as-is now in next version as a start and just making more adjustments later.
EDIT: Forgot the screenshots. Boy, what a difference a ONE WORD code change can make (on the eyes)! :)