After running user testing with our beta group, and receiving overall positive feedback, we’re moving forward with the new design for the Stylish website. I’d like to give a big thanks to members of our beta group that volunteered their time and gave us extensive and very helpful feedback!
Since it’s a big project, the design will be broken down to 2 stages. I’d like to share with you all screenshots from stage 1 (I’ll share notes about stage 2 when we’re closer to implementing it).
You’re welcome to give us feedback. As always, we’ll reply only to concrete feedback written in an appropriate language.Stage 1 includes:
Our main goals for the new design is to:
- New design for the home page, results pages (popular styles, website styles, etc.), and style pages.
- No features, terminology or functionality changes will be included at this stage (we’ll update about these when we’re closer to stage 2).
- Improve style discovery
- Improve overall user experience
- Bring Userstyles to 2017 in terms of design and UI
- The shared screenshots include dummy content.
- We plan to release stage 1 at the end of the month or the beginning of April.