== Forum Guidelines ==
Setting up your profile:
* When selecting your ‘Display Name’, please make sure it’s appropriate.
Offensive/abusive/disturbing ‘Display Names’ may be removed.
* Providing your email address is optional for password recovery.
* Please use the ‘About You’ section in order to introduce yourself to the community.
Do not use this space for anything else. Feel free to include your professional background.
* The ‘PayPal Email’ section allows style-creators to accept donations from other community members.
* We're a global community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and share their different point of views. Be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members.
* If you would hesitate to show your photos or videos to a child, your family, or a stranger on the street, that means it’s probably not appropriate for this community. If you still decide to post this kind of content, your account will be moderated and possibly deleted by the userstyles Moderation team.
* Don't vent your frustrations, rant, or bore the brains out of other members. This forum is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate others. If we receive a valid complaint about your conduct, we'll send you a warning or delete your account.
On The Forum:
* When starting a new thread, use a short, informative subject line.
* Before posting a question on the forum, please look for the answer in our Help section (https://userstyles.org/help
) or search older forum threads for the answer.
* Stay on topic: before replying to a post, read the subject and the original post to make sure your comment is relevant.
* Try not to post duplicate threads.
* Periodically review your previous postings to ensure that the information is still accurate.
* Spamming is prohibited: remember that off-topic comments are considered spam and will be deleted without warning.
* Be supportive: remember that one of the reasons for having a community is to support each other, discuss open questions and assist based on your own knowledge and experience.
* Protect your privacy: be mindful about sharing personal information on the forum or in your signature.
* The internet is an open platform, and it’s meant for everyone - therefore; we do not allow any kind of gender,
racial or sexuality-based discrimination in our community.
* In case you have a complaint about one of our Moderators or forum members, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We rely on our community members and volunteer moderators to report content that violates these guidelines through the “Flag” function on the forum. Register here to join the community: https://userstyles.org/users/new