Version 1.7.0 is live and is currently released to 10% of the users. We’ll gradually increase to 100% in the coming days. Remember that if you choose to manually install it, you’ll lose your installed style (shouldn’t be a problem anymore from version 1.7.0 and on).
The version includes:
- Backup and Retrieve of installed styles - you’ll now be able to backup and retrieve your previously installed styles. This is a request that came from the community and we were happy to be able to include it in this version.
- Install through extension is enabled
- Sending feedback through the extension is enabled
- Bug fix - Installed Styles tab now supports local styles
- Translations added - we’ve added translations for strings of the new features and would really appreciate feedback on this to make sure the translations were done well.
What’s coming up?
Visit our Trello board to see future features and to vote on them.
After receiving complaints on bullying in the forum, we realized that guidelines should be updated and posted, and a clear channel of communication should be opened for any related complaints. We’ll have more on this sometime next week.
The beta group is starting to form nicely and we already have a group of volunteers that will help us release better features. There are still some spots open, so if you’re interested to sign up, email me at email@example.com with ‘Beta Group’ in the subject line.
As always, we’re happy to hear your feedback.