Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

userstyles data broken ? a lots of stylish css error,don't work

edited October 2016 in userstyles.org Firefox
userstyles data broken ? a lots of stylish css error,don't work

so i think backup your stylish css code in github is a goodidea

Comments

• edited October 2016 Chrome
    My theme had a chunk of its code deleted it seems. Almost like there was an implemented max character count or something?
  • edited October 2016 Firefox
    Yeah, I'm seeing it now too. There's a problem in the engine room. Mozilla stylesheets are getting cut off, and Chrome files are missing sections (perhaps because they're being rebuilt from cut-off Mozilla stylesheets).

Given the number of 503 responses I'll guess that one or the other Fearless Leader is already working on it.
  • i upload my css code to userstyles again, now it work,seems userstyles lose some css code when css code size huge
  • catcat520 said:

i upload my css code to userstyles again, now it work,seems userstyles lose some css code when css code size huge

It works also for me now after uploading the code again...

Yeah, I'm seeing it now too. There's a problem in the engine room. Mozilla stylesheets are getting cut off, and Chrome files are missing sections (perhaps because they're being rebuilt from cut-off Mozilla stylesheets).

Given the number of 503 responses I'll guess that one or the other Fearless Leader is already working on it.

Aha wait and see...
    By the way, the number of installs per week seems to have a bug too... With my Dusky Gray Facebook theme I was around 5000 installs per week and for now it's only 6!!!
    catcat520 said:

seems userstyles lose some css code when css code size huge

That shouldn't happen. There is a size limit, but Userstyles will just refuse to update the style when that happens. It won't ordinarily save part of a style, so I think that is part of today's server problems.
    pierO'nMu said:

By the way, the number of installs per week seems to have a bug too...

Yes, and the forum "views" aren't incrementing, and user log-in times aren't being updated. All of them (except the cut-off stylesheets) have been seen and fixed before, so I expect they'll be fixed again soon.
    https://forum.userstyles.org/discussion/51848/installs-statistics-stopped-working
    https://forum.userstyles.org/discussion/48224/bug-every-discussion-is-getting-just-one-view-f̶i̶x̶e̶d̶-̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶-thank-you
  • It's not just when making new saves to styles. The couple larger styles I have are both missing the majority of their code. Both have gotten cut off at ~16kb. I updated most styles recently, but one of the larger ones affected hasn't been updated in a few days, and it saved correctly when it was.
  • The problem is transport, not storage. If you try to download the same stylesheet twice in a row you'll get two different-sized fragments. If you haven't updated styles today, you should be OK when this blows over.
    Yeah, I my YouTube theme had like 600lines taken out of it and it won't allow me to change my twitter theme from @-moz-document from domain to regexp

And not the new version of my youtube theme I was working on just got reverted from 400ish lines to 9.....
  • edited October 2016 Chrome
    Stackoverflow Dark is broken too.
    Too bad, 'cause I don't wanna live without it.
  • so i think backup your stylish css code in github is a goodidea
  • A good old in house BKP for me !

样式全特么挂了,不能活了。

弃疗..

Interesting... tell me more about this "style of the cow"...
    lychichem said:

所以这就是牛牛样式爆炸的理由?@牛牛的约定

可怕,所以牛牛的样式就丢失了。

Can someone explain?
    内牛满面。。
    大概想弃了这破站了。。
  • 大概想弃了这破站了。。

已经全部恢复数据了
  • 是你自己的样式单独备份过所以都恢复了吗?我的样式这两天刚修复的今天又挂了。。。。啊啊啊啊啊要疯
  • 是你自己的样式单独备份过所以都恢复了吗?我的样式这两天刚修复的今天又挂了。。。。啊啊啊啊啊要疯