Not OK.

About: ROBLOX 2009 Bad rating

Comments

• You can't get used to the layout shown in the style? Mate, that's your problem not the style's problem. If you can't get used to it, don't use it. While removing it don't make a review like this that includes personal stuff. I honestly don't see why you got this style if you can't get use to it. The screenshots clearly show the layout and you should've been able to see in them if you liked or disliked the plugin. Reviews are for functionality of styles and if they have anything broken in them OR not.
  • You can't get used to the layout shown in the style? Mate, that's your problem not the style's problem. If you can't get used to it, don't use it. While removing it don't make a review like this that includes personal stuff. I honestly don't see why you got this style if you can't get use to it. The screenshots clearly show the layout and you should've been able to see in them if you liked or disliked the plugin. Reviews are for functionality of styles and if they have anything broken in them OR not.

Chill. I believe you can give a bad review for not liking the look of a style however the issue with this one is it's not very constructive.

They can have a high five for the username though xP