Stylish for Firefox 1.4.2 released
Available on AMO.
- Support updating styles with settings. This requires server changes as well, which are not entirely backwards compatible, so I will not enable it until 1.4.2 is released.
- Edit dialog broke with Stylish 1.4.1 and older Firefox versions
- Findbar in editor disappeared on Firefox 27+. Note that in Firefox 28+, Stylish will use CodeMirror by default, which has its own built-in finder that's activated when you press Ctrl+F.
- Autocomplete in the CSS editor with Firefox 29+.
- Update zh-CN localization