Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

help me!

About: facebook Cool blue W I N D O W S 7
edited November 2012 in Style Reviews
i made two theme on facebook together and now i want to remove one theme)) andd help me) !!!)

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Firefox: Click the Stylish toolbar icon in the lower-left corner of the browser (if you don't see the icon, type Ctrl+/ to restore the add-on bar), right-click a style name, and click Disable (or Uninstall to remove it completely).

Chrome: Click the Stylish toolbar icon in the upper-right corner of the browser (if you don't see the icon, [menu] > Tools > Extensions and click "Show Button" to restore it), and click the Disable link under the style name (or Delete to remove it completely).
  • edited February 2014
    Here's a screenshot showing the Chrome procedure. Firefox is virtually identical once the Stylish icon is showing, as described by hideheader. (In Firefox, the Stylish icon may not be in the add-on bar if you've moved it - mine is in the URL bar.)

For a site style, first go to the site where the style has an effect - otherwise the style may not appear in the menu.

Link to this thread: How to disable or delete Stylish styles (themes)
    764 x 313 - 50K
  • But to me there is no icon. What should I do?
  • edited May 2013
    Firefox: Click the Stylish toolbar icon in the lower-left corner of the browser (if you don't see the icon, type Ctrl+/ to restore the add-on bar), right-click a style name, and click Disable (or Uninstall to remove it completely).

Chrome: Click the Stylish toolbar icon in the upper-right corner of the browser (if you don't see the icon, [menu] > Tools > Extensions and click "Show Button" to restore it), and click the Disable link under the style name (or Delete to remove it completely).
    Or, using the Style Manager
    Firefox: Browse to about:addons, click "User Styles" in the left column, find the style name, and click Disable (or Remove to remove it completely).

Chrome: Browse to about:extensions, find Stylish in the list, click "Options" in the left column, find the style name, and click Disable (or Delete to remove it completely).
  • Ctrl+ is zoom in for me
  • edited August 2013
    By Ctrl+/ I mean "Press Ctrl and / at the same time," represented as in the menu. Similarly, Zoom In would be Ctrl++, while Ctrl+ would be "wait, I'm still deciding what to do next."
  • Waaa !! Nothing is working !!
  • thanks so much! This helped me a lot! :D