Works well, although I tweaked it a bit

About: Firefox Combine Tab Icon and Tab Close Button Good rating
edited July 2011 in Style Reviews
I really like this userstyle, although I think the fix discussed in "hover over does not reveal exit button" should be added to the default version since I had that same problem. I also modified the margin-right value on the .tab-text from -2 to 1 since it bugged me that the tab text could go all the way out to the far right pixels of the tab.

With those two tweaks, though, this is a really great way to conserve space on the tabs.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Edit below...
  • bculwell said: I really like this userstyle, although I think the fix discussed in "hover over does not reveal exit button" should be added to the default version since I had that same problem.
    Updated 09-09-2011
    Did some CSS code cleanup and fixed the issue of the 'Close Tab button' not always appearing when tab is hovered in Tabs Overflow Mode. Also Configuring [Ext] Tab Mix Plus settings may not be required for TMP to be compatible with this style anymore.

Give the latest style update that I just uploaded a try and let me know if you are still experiencing any problems.