Notice: The devs are no longer actively involved in the forum, so any bug reports regarding the Stylish extension or this website should be sent to them directly at contact@userstyles.org.
Changing your Avatar.
The only way to currently change a forum avatar is through Gravatar.com. The email address used for your Userstyles.org account must be one of the email addresses that is registered to your Gravatar account.

Site API?

SebSeb
edited April 2007 in userstyles.org
I have a utility that makes it easy for users to add styles to sites, and I'd like to integrate userstyles' listings within my utility; is there some sort of API where we can pull this list of styles available off the site?

Comments

• Currently there isn't, but I'm very open to adding one. I could easily create an RSS feed based on search results, for example.
  • Something that returns all available styles (categorized, if possible), as well as a list based on a search would be useful.
  • I'll throw something together soon that'll let you create whatever style listing you want (based on search, category, etc.), then you just add /rss to the end of the URL to get it in RSS form.

I'm interested in knowing more about utility. Can you describe it or point to a site that has info?