Problems signing in, please help!

edited May 2008 in userstyles.org
Hello!

I signed up for an account the other day. The minute I hit submit on the registration screen, a white screen with a message appeared: "We're sorry, but something went wrong. We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly." I tried to register again, but it said that the username was taken, so I figured it must have gone through. I logged in with the details and was taken to the white screen again.

I hit back, and the site treated me like I was logged in, so I can post styles or comments if I want. The problem is that it did not log me into the correct profile. The username that I am posting from now is not the username I signed up with. This username "1337" belongs to someone else who has already created a legitimate stylesheet(the other one seems to have been created by a person who has had the same problem as me). I have no idea what my userID is because I can't even log into my own account.

I don't feel too great about using someone else's account to write this. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Comments