mail.com login only
  • hello
    i was using minimalistic mail.com style, but then mail.com changed their homepage and now i get lots of rubbish on the screen when i want to log in. can someone make a style that cuts everything out except the bit where i enter my login email address and password? it doesn't have to look great. anything would be appreciated. thanks in advance.
    (p.s. i have absolutely zero idea of how to do this myself)
  • sian:

I just wrote this style:
    MAIL.com - Remove Everything But The Login
    http://userstyles.org/styles/20006

Let me know if you want the logo removed, move the login box on the page up/down, change colors,remove more etc.
    I kept "forgot your password".

I also removed ads and junk from the "mail account inbox" page and the "mail account log out" page.
  • hiya

nice work on the home page! Is there any way to move the login/password box further to the left (i have a small screen netbook)?

The inbox tweak isn't working properly though. I can click on mail, but i can't see the text...

thanks again!
  • I don't have a problem seeing the mail text.
    When I click: Check mail
    Click:title link under subject
    The text appears for me.
    (The welcome email has no text sent, but my other emails do and their text appears).
    Did you install the latest update of my mail.com style?

I will be adding code to the style to curve the login box edges.
    I will not add the following code to the style because most people will want the login box centered.

Is this what you're talking about?
    ADD THIS code below (before the last bracket in the code)
    This is what the last bracket looks like at the very bottom of the style code }

EDIT:
    USE THE ADDED CODE IN THE NEXT COMMENT BELOW INSTEAD.
  • okay this code is better to move WHOLE LOGIN BOX LEFT,so remove the code above and use this code below if this is what you wanted:

/*MOVES WHOLE LOGIN BOX LEFT*/
    .hdMast{margin-left: -100px !important;}

AND I already added this code into the style:

/*MOVES EMAIL /PASSWORD BOXES LEFT A BIT*/
    div#signInInner
    {margin-left: -12px !important;}

GET THE LATEST DOWNLOAD because I made textboxes and buttons rounded and wider,and the whole login box is rounded.
  • yay! awesome job!
    works perfectly
    thank you sooooo much
    you are a star!
    sian

=:3

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!