Scroll bar reverted to "new look"
  • since yesterday, the gmail doesn't use the older scroll bars, but the flat-shaded new look scroll bars.
  • Yeah, sadly a lot of Return of Old Gmail seems to be breaking very quickly. I loved it in the beginning, now I might have to stop using it because things are becoming non-funcitonal. Right now things are even worse for me, I don't have a functioning scroll bar at all anymore.
  • This is driving me crazy, has anyone found a fix for this?
  • I am having the same issue. I now have a triple scroll bar, one for the chat box, one for the inbox frame and one for the window as a whole that just moves the frames, but not the content within.
  • Frames are no longer 'broken' and I can only scroll the email list when my mouse is in the email list area.
  • Hi friends!

I just have updated the userstyle and made some major fixes including the scrolling area/frame. I've also optimized some properties for Chrome and now it's working flawlessly.

Kindly update the style and let me know your thoughts.

Cheers!
  • Hi there!

The scrolling problem is fixed now, update the style to 3.2.2 and enjoy :)
  • Hmm, I just updated and don't seem to have any scroll bar at all on the right side.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!